Inter Caste Marriage: One POSITIVE Step

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Worlds Largest Hindu Organization ..A Big Fraud!!!


There is hardly any hindu who doesnt know this above personalityHe claims himself to not only be the incarnation of Shirdi's Sai Baba, but also have gone overboard at times calling himself the incarnation of God Himself....With 1,638 centers in 137 countries,Satya Sai Baba guides the worlds largest Hindu Organization. 
And yet, it pains to say that this worlds largest Hindu Organization is nothing but a Fraud.
The number of alligations against him are more than against any individual I have ever heard....Here are few of them followed by Satya Sai Baba's Video Proofs.

Robert Priddy, one of the ardent bhakt of Sai Baba was presented by Sai Baba with a dimond ring, which Sai Baba claimed to have made to appear.This is the same author who wrote a book glorifying baba titled "The Power Of Dreams" in which he had told about the ring being a dimond one.Sai Baba signed this book for him as well.Knowing fully well that the book claimed that the ring is indeed a dimond one without objecting.But on latter examination found out that the dimond was nothing but synthatically manufactured imitation...
To know about the details Click Here

Sai Baba probably has forgotten that it is very simple to tell lies, but very difficult to remember...One of the oldest teachings in India.He  in his discourse in Sanathana Sarathi, June 1998, p. 142-3 talks about visit to his body by his late mother, Easwaramma and his late grandfather Kondama Raju.Then he himself says that these people are liberated one.With so much convictions he tells that his mother is indeed liberated one that 6th May is being celebrated as Easwaramma Day by his organisation through out the world.And then in his own publications book Vision of he Divine Pg 98  he says completely contradictory statement that it is impossible for any liberated souls after death to make any worldly contact...Now try making sense of this if you can, for it beats me.

But this above charges are very trivial as compared to the some deeds of Sai Baba...Yes he is a homosexual child abuser.He himself have admitted sleeping with 3 boys in the same room as a custom.These are the priviledged boys who get the opportunity to massage his foot.

Read the extract of what the victims had to say :

Jens and Gurprit Sethu :
"On 20th January 1996 I got the second interview. Already days before, he had established a strange eye-contact with me indicating the coming interview. My wife and I went to the interview and he acted very disappointed at seeing me together with my wife. He took me alone into the interview room and said, “She is diseased and much older than you. Please separate from her.” I was really shocked and replied, “She is attached to me.”I asked him to give her some spiritual instruction, which he readily agreed to do, but he had something else on his mind.
Without asking permission, he started kissing me on my lips for some time, and later asked me to open my trousers and “materialised” some oil which he rubbed on the skin above my genitals. I felt very bad about all of this, but accepted, as I fully trusted Sai Baba.
Then he took my wife into the private interview room alone, and told her “Either you separate from the boy or I throw you out of Puttaparthi!.” He appeared wild and furious (my wife told me afterwards) and she shivered all over. When she reappeared in a very short time, looking red faced and very scared, nobody dared ask her what happened in there.....
Then his mood totally changed and I did have some fear. He commanded me to remove my trousers, unzipped my fly and went with his right hand into my underpants. Sathya Sai Baba the divine touched and massaged my genitals unasked. He expected some erection, but this didn’t happen for I didn’t feel any sexual excitement, no lust in the presence of a seventy years old man. I was really disgusted. Then he had the impudence to say, “It is very weak, don’t waste energy.” "
Abuse of a 15 yrs old boy :
"He lifted my penis, put his fingers at the base of it, and started rubbing the oil into me. It didn't hurt, but he was making a motion as if he was pinching me there repeatedly with his fingers...
He lifted my penis, put his fingers at the base of it, and started rubbing the oil into me. It didn't hurt, but he was making a motion as if he was pinching me there repeatedly with his fingers..."


See the Video narration of one of the victim in 2 parts here : 



But this is not all.There are murder charges which the police have sucessfully covered up.


And now for some of his cheap magic tricks....Its all there for you to see...If he indeed was an avatar as he and his organizations claim then why would he resort to such foolish tricks?









There are hell lot of videos available on the net about this fraud man.And yet no one can deny the ground reality that he runs the worlds largest hindu organization.So am I wrong when I say that worlds largest hindu organization is nothing but a massive fraud???
One can simply stare in awe at what all is possible under the name of Hinduism...Sex, Molestation, Homosexuality, Murder...and god knows what not.And yet if any action were to be taken against these fraud man people would come down defending him in the name of Hinduism.

The truth is that this man is still at large and even after knowing that he is a fraud,his organization still runs and that too at the expense of people's money !!!

When will this stop?It has been 56 yrs since this cheat is duping people..when will enough be enough?
Comments Awaited...



Related Articles by Categories


1 comments:

Grab this Widget ~ Blogger Accessories